STockholm IN ONE DAY
Optimize your stay in Stockholm
Having your first stay in a new city might often seem owerwhelming. Often you ask yourself, where should I go? What to see? and What should I prioritize? Then this is tour will serve as your answer to all these questions.
The tour “Stockholm in one day” will give you the opportunity to get to know the city in a few hours without ending up with the feeling that you missed out on anything. We will walk through Gamla Stan, the historical city center of Stockholm and visit the City Hall, a magnificent testimony of architectural grandeour. We will enjoy a relaxed panoramic boat ride over to the island of Djurgården, the green oasis of Stockholm, and while at the island we will have a guided tour at the Vasa Museum with its perfectly preseved war vessel from the 1600’s. A symbol of the Swedish golden historical era! The tour ends at Södermalm, Stockholm’s most bohemian and authentic district. While at Södermalm, we will be given a spectacular view over the entire city.
During the tour “Stockholm in one day” you will be given a mixture between guided walks, visits to the most popular main attractions, presentations of hidden gems and breath taking views. Meaning, this tour will give you the opportunity to enjoy different sorts of curiosities and anecdotes but accompanied by a guide that will give you an experience which will take you beyond the regular, often touristy guided walks already offered at the market.
- Stroll through the main districts of Stockholm, including the historical centre (Gamla Stan), the modern City area, the green oasis Djurgården and the more bohemian and scenic district of Södermalm.
- Take relaxed panoramic boat rides.
- Enjoy a lunch break in one of our carefully selected restaurants or bars, recommendations will be made with your preferences and wishes in mind.
- A guided tour of Stockholm City Hall, the most iconic building and a magnificent testimony of architectural grandeur.
- A guided tour at the Vasa Museum, with its perfectly preserved war vessel, from the 1600’s. Symbolizing the Swedish golden historical era!
Se desideri avere più informazioni sulle varie tappe del programma, clicca sui rispettivi link!
*We will contact you in any case: if you do not receive a response from us within a few days, check the spam folder of your e-mail or resend your request.